＼🙋 I have a question / What will happen to Peanut in 50 years?
Yes thick! We have always emphasized that there will be no deterioration in 50 years. Will everyone mistakenly think that once 50 years arrive, the metal image will collapse?
Hey, I’m sorry I didn’t make it clear, it’s not like this~ In fact, nothing will happen after more than 50 years, but it is expected that it will be affected by the environment, and the metal photos may gradually turn yellow and fade!
Here are a few key points that we would like to answer in detail:
About the number of years
- 50 years of non-deterioration is not just talking about it, it is the conclusion made by the American professional organization WIR after testing (the article is linked in [Note 1])
- The experimental results of the WIR Research Institute are actually 65 years... We follow the conservative principle and offer a 25% discount, so we only say 50 years
- If it is an ordinary house, the lifespan can actually be up to 100 years, and it can be up to 65 years if it is hung indoors in a retail store (see [Note 1] link for details)
Before the age limit
In the period of 50-100 years, metal photos will not produce fading or color shift visible to the naked eye (the age is slightly different depending on the strength of the ambient light source)
After the number of years
Begins to produce visible color fading or color cast
Think about it carefully, none of the photos at hand can escape the catastrophe. Even if they are well preserved and escape the fate of mold, they will start to fade and deteriorate in less than 10-20 years. 50-100 years is really Amazing numbers~
Oh... We also forgot to mention that metal prints are super suitable for display in any high-temperature and humid room, and can be cleaned with alcohol, so you don't have to worry about the possibility of mold and dust. It can be said to be a new media that is super suitable for Taiwan ah!
Still dubious? Welcome to refer to the following literature:🌟 [Note 1] Technical report: Learn about the William Imaging Research Institute (WIR) test report
Contact us on the official website: https://bit.ly/3jPGbbC
Official Line consultation: https://lin.ee/b7VhWxJ
Focus on doing one thing well❤
Hyunjae Metal Printing Co., Ltd.
We use the ChromaLuxe patented aluminum plate imported from the United States to print the "Dazzling Metal Print". It is a high-quality metal photo, which is very suitable for humid and high temperature Taiwan. It is also OK to place in the kitchen, bathroom, and basement!
- The American WIR study confirmed that the indoor display will not fade for more than 50 years - the color is super bright🌟, the image is super three-dimensional ️🌟 and the material is super environmentally friendly♻️
- Alcohol disinfection ✅ safe and sound 💯 waterproof ✅ heat resistant ✅