When considering framing, many friends who order metal prints choose frameless picture back hanging frames in the end. One of the important reasons is because of the characteristics of "back frame", which can best show the lightness, thinness and durability of ChromaLuxe aluminum plates The characteristics of the material, so that the viewer can see the particularity of this medium at a glance when appreciating the work!
- Is it possible to no longer use the backplane and do our part to reduce the consumption of material resources?
- Can it be used through the back panel, so that everyone can have some surprises when they turn to the back of the work, so that the metal aluminum plate can be seen at a glance
- Because the aluminum frame is made of environmentally friendly materials that can be recycled, is it possible to achieve a "full" aluminum frame and a "zero" back panel, taking into account environmental protection, durability, and easy preservation?
- It is hoped that the work is suspended, with a slight distance from the outer frame
- I like the simple and modern narrow frame (outer frame)
- Love the frame, but don't want the back panel
- Wanted to be able to see the ChromaLuxe metal aluminum plate when flipped over to the back of the piece
- The works and frame should be made of aluminum
So, let's take a look at the actual state of the "double-layer three-dimensional aluminum frame":
Metal frame: side height 4cm, front width 0.6cm
Suspension of the work: about 0.5cm away from the outer frame, the height of the suspension is about 0.4cm lower than the outer frame
The back of the aluminum frame: you can see that there are double-layer frames, the inner frame is silver, and the outer frame has a variety of colors to choose from